Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Whore for a Sister"


A few years back when I had some liquid capital burning a hole in my pocket I decided it was time to buy myself a toy. I had been working as a doc in an urgent care center just a few years after med school and had the opportunity to buy my first real "sports car". I test drove some exotics... a 1972 V-12 Maserati Ghibli in Miami (with bad brakes and almost wrecked it in traffic pulling out of the dealership), a 1966 Corvette Stingray, and the car I chose a 1993 Mazda RX7 (3rd Gen.).

But while I was looking I was on the hunt for a Maser... a childhood dream since I was a wee tike. Caught up with the owner of the Red Baron Auction House in Atlanta. My question to him was: "Do you have any Maseratis in your inventory." The owner (a big fat sloppy f*#k of a man) responded: "I would rather have a whore for a sister than own a Maserati, but could I interest you in a 1970's Mercedes 450SL once owned by Country Music star Conway Twitty?" (what the hell?) Well that was back in 1992.

Today with the resurgence of the marque as a high-end exotic Grand Touring Coupe, my question to that fat ass is: "So how much does your sister turn tricks for these days in this down economy?"

--------------------now I see his son has a show on Discovery Channel-------------------
hopefully he is a better "egg" than his old man.

http://www.eStatLabs.com

eStatLabs is a direct-access-testing web site allowing anyone to order blood and urine tests online without a doctors visit or prescription. This makes personal healthcare available at very low cost to consumer.

AtroGene is launching an Internet web portal with a new paradigm in medical consultation via telemedicine, Skype and the internet.


AtroGene


http://www.AtroGene.com

No comments: